How To Order
Shipping and Payment Instructions:
- You may, either send your firearm(s) through your local dealer or ship directly to us. TMT holds a Federal Firearms License (FFL) So, you may send your firearms directly to us provided they are shipped through a carrier such as UPS or FedEx.
- The carriers will typically require handguns to ship Next Day Air and long arms Second Day Air. You cannot ship firearms through the US Postal Service. TMT, in turn, is required to ship the firearms back to you at the same address. Non-serialized parts such as a slide, barrel, or sights may be sent in any manner you like.
- The customer is responsible for insuring their own shipment to TMT.
- TMT will insure the firearm for return shipment.
- All firearms shipped must include our TMT Tactical Order Form indicating the work to be done along with a phone number and customer address for return shipment.
- TMT will accept payment in the form of Mastercard, Visa, personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Add 6.75% SALES TAX for North Carolina Residents. MAKE CHECKS and Money Orders PAYABLE TO: Toner Machining Technologies.
- Return shipping cost will be required before shipment of your firearm. If paying by credit card, shipping will be billed to your credit card on return shipment.
- TMT return ships via UPS only and will use UPS Next Day Air Saver where available. TMT Tactical does not use USPS.
- The usual time to complete work and return your firearm is 8 to 9 weeks. Depending on our workload and the work requested, it may take longer.
Note: Replacement of damaged or worn parts not included in the price. Our Gunsmith will determine if additional parts are needed during installation of trigger components and inform you of any increase in price and any problems with your firearm.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.